Friday 4 April 2014

Digital Portrait






In this photo, I used a black and white affect. I also cropped the left side of the photo that wasn't necessary. Another thing I did was I used the clone stamp tool, on the door there was a part that stuck out that looked unattractive. I used the clone stamp and put the sky over the door. I saw a great opportunity to take this photo, the sky was bright and the ocean was a beautiful colour. The photo is of my brother and sister, the emotion is a sibling bond fascinated by the ocean. 





In this photo, I saw a great opportunity to take a photo because of the beautiful sunset. I purposely took the photo so it was a rule of thirds angle, I love taking photos that way it's appealing to me. The photo is of my dad, he was enjoying the sunset and I feel like the emotion is very relaxed. When I photo shopped this I put on the film grain affect. I used that affect because it didn't dull the colour of the sunset which was the main reason I took the photo, also it made the photo sharper.






In this last photo, I took a picture of a lizard in Mexico. It was very common to see lizards anywhere in Mexico. I had an opportunity to get up close to one so I took a photo of the lizard on  a really interesting angle. The emotion in this photo is a typical lizard lying on the grass I  daylight. The photo is very vibrant, I love that about the photo. When I photo shopped it I used the dry brush affect on the photo, I also cropped it because there was a lot of unnecessary grass area.

1 comment:

  1. I like the wide variety of style shown in your images. You have demonstrated strong technical skills and a good eye for composition. I know the lateness was due to the holiday and computer issues at home.

    ReplyDelete