Monday 14 April 2014

Poetry Book Cover





  For my poetry book cover, I wanted a calm relaxing look. I thought a sunset on a beach was very calm and relaxing so I found a beautiful photo of a sunset. I think this photo is suits a poetry cover, it's a very beautiful simple cover and I think it has a nice look. My favourite thing about this photo is the person sitting on the bench, I think it's a nice effect to the photo. I think the contrast is appealing and eye catching. This cover is suited for a poetry book because poetry is relaxing and when people read poetry they are in a relaxing atmosphere, like the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, in many respects your image is very beautiful and does indeed conjure up a relaxing vibe, but...It does seem odd to have a park bench on the beach, and it could have been flipped so he was at least facing the view. The placement of the bench in conjunction with the background makes it difficult to see the man's head. As for those dolphins...technically they are inserted very well, but...it is very shallow where they are jumping and I am worried about their noses:) I don't know if your heart was really in this task. It is not your most carefully considered work. At this point in the semester you need to take it up a notch if you want to maintain Level 4.

    ReplyDelete