Thursday 10 April 2014

Multicultural Festival Poster



  For my Guelph Multicultural Festival poster I wanted to show all of these different countries and cultures holding hands and celebrating. All of the little flag people are the same size because I wanted to show equality between each country. I wanted the little flag people holding hands because during the Multicultural Festival we will be sharing our cultures with each other. Holding hands symbolizes respect and interest in eachother. I love the yellow gradient because it's a bright happy colour. I put flags on the people to show ethnic diversity that will be at the festival. This poster should be chosen over other's because it shows everything the festival is about.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, you did a really nice job on this task. The image had great colour and clearly communicates the message. Your reflection is a well-worded sales pitch. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete