Thursday 6 February 2014

New Kid


   The indivduals I chose to make my new kid is Kara who is the base, Caz's mouth and my eyes. I added our features together to make a new kid because I looked at our skin tones and they seemed like they could blend well. I also looked at Kara's original smile and noticed how Caz's smile was smililar and it looked like Caz's smile would look good on Kara's face. I also made sure Kara and I's eyes were about the same size. I also changed Kara's blonde hair to a dark brown.
   I think I did a good job with working on Kara's blonde hair to a dark brown color, I cleaned up her hair from around her face as well and I think I did a good job doing so. The next time I edit someone's face I will work on blending her skin tone better when I clone it. 


1 comment:

  1. Your new kid looks very realistic Morgan. The eyes match perfectly and the mouth is placed well. The hair looks a little flat, without highlights. Next time take the opacity even lower so it is more transparent that the shine of the real hair will show through more.
    Two grammar issues for your to consider;
    - you said the individuals (plural) that you used... so you must say "are" not is
    - you said I's eyes when it should be "my eyes"
    Let's see if you can make the deadline next time now that all the tech issues are sorted.

    ReplyDelete