Tuesday 25 February 2014

Andy Warhol


For this photo, I used light blue and orange because they are complementry colours. The shades look really well together I thought. Although, I should've used another shade of blue or orange on my hair or face. I think my face and hair stand out more in this photo.
For this photo, I used different purple analogous colours. I really like these colours together, this photo is really appealing to me.
For this photo, I used different green analogous colours. I had to use the darkest colour on my face and lightest colour in my hair so it would stand out more. I tried using the darker colour on my hair and it wasn't very attractive looking.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I really like the cropping of this image. Super use of the "Rule of Thirds". I also like that you experimented with complimentary versus analogous palettes. Good work solving the challenge of separating the contrast between the face and the hair. I know you were rushed to get the posting done. Next time try to provide more in depth analysis. Don't just say the colours are appealing, explain why. The pink shades are feminine, high energy, vibrant? Give a clear reason.

    ReplyDelete