Thursday 29 May 2014

VOTE Poster


For my vote poster, I really focused on targeting youth. I wanted to send a message to the students of Ontario about how important it is for them to vote. Since the vote involves students in Ontario, everythiug on my poster was thought out and put on my poster to appeal to high school students. The main focus on my poster is the IPhone. The majoirty of teenagers in Ontario have an IPhone. Consideirng teengers love to text and read text messages, I created a text conversation to the students of Ontario who haven't heard about the vote and I gave them some information. To read the text messages on my poster you would need to be looking directly at it. I then decided I needed something that would attract youth from a distance, so I inserted a young looking group of people. I decided to use a bright blue background because it's happy. Lastly, I wanted a intersting way to write "vote", I got the idea from the examples shown in class to put a check mark instead of a "v" and I loved it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment