Tuesday 13 May 2014

Photo Restoration

Before
After



   In the orginal photo of the these two sisters there was a lot of wrinkles that needed to be repaired. The first thing I did to start the restoration process was I duplicated the layer and changed the photo to black and white. Next I cropped the photo closer around the two girls. Once I did that I started restoring the photo by using the clone stamp tool and reparing all the wrinkles and uneven skin. I'm satisfied with my work because I tried it twice and the first time wasn't a success because I had a problem with the nose. The second time around I was able to make the older girls nose look normal and I also spent a lot of effort fixing the rash on her arm in the orginal photo. 

Before
After



  In the orginal photo of this young toddler there was a lot of wrinkles that needed to be repaired. The first thing I did to restore this photo was I duplicated the layer and changed to black and white (when I uploaded the photo it changed back to sepia). Next I used the clone stamp tool to repair the wrinkles. Another thing I did was I cropped the photo a bit down to the toddlers head. I am satisfied with my results restoring this photo because it was the hardest photo to restore, the photo was very damaged with wrinkles. Also, the toddlers face took a long patient time to restore so I'm very pleased it turned out well.


1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I agree that you did a very good job on both of these images. Your repairs are invisible and the image remained crisp and authentic. Your writing, however, is full of careless errors. I've made notes on the rubric. You need to proof read and pay closer attention.

    ReplyDelete